Online Marketing Specialist (Marketplaces)
For our fast-growing international Maze-One team, we are looking for someone who is passionate about digital marketing, e-commerce and marketplaces such as Amazon, bol.com and many more. As a Marketplace Specialist at Incubeta Maze-One, you are responsible for the growth and expansion of your customers on online marketplaces in Europe and North America.
You’ll be joining our international marketplace team and will be working on sales, brand awareness and tactics of our clients’ brands across worldwide marketplaces.
- Have completed a college (HBO) or university education (digital marketing, e-commerce, international business studies, business administration, creative business)
- 1+ years of experience in a digital marketing / e-commerce environment
- Have great communication skills (in English)
- Are an analytical commercial thinker and have an ambitious mindset
- Are eager to learn about the fast developing world of marketplaces
- Experience with client communication is an advantage
Your work activities:
- Listing new products on marketplaces
- Creating brand stores and product content
- Analyzing, monitoring and reporting on KPI’s and communicating with your client(s)
- Search Engine Optimizing; keyword research and listing optimization
- Creating brand awareness with brand stores and other brand related content
- Work closely with the advertising team to create winning online marketing campaigns (PPC)
About Incubeta Maze-One
At Incubeta Maze-One we work closely with clients to ensure their brands build sustainable, profitable relationships with Amazon and other marketplaces. As one of the market leaders, we employ genuine experts and specialists. People who can add real value to your business. Helping your brands grow within current markets and expand internationally.
Incubeta Maze-One is a young company with a huge ambition to become the best and biggest marketplace agency in the world. We are working hard to realize this ambition and are looking for people who feel the same drive and responsibility. This is reflected in our work mentality, pro activity and shared responsibility for the end result. We are one team and besides our daily work we celebrate as many successes as we can together. A real Mazer goes for the best result for his or her clients and is also a pleasant colleague. Will you join our team?
You will have the opportunity to work at a fast-growing agency that is one of the first to specialise in marketplaces. You will work for beautiful A-brands like Tony Chocolonely, Histor, Playstation, BrewDog and more, and develop yourself every day.
You will be working from our beautiful new building at Overamstel. A dynamic and inspiring environment in which we treat each other with respect and pleasure. We pride ourselves on our flat organisational structure that ensures open communication and short lines of communication. In addition to a nice benefits package, career prospects and training opportunities. When we are allowed back at the office we offer chair massages, we provide an extensive lunch every day and we have drinks at our own bar every Friday.
If you do not have (all) the above qualities, but would you like to develop yourself in the field of marketplaces? Also, we like to invite you.
How to apply
Send your application (CV + motivation) to [email protected]
If you have any questions or do you not meet the profile 100%? Please contact us on 020 451 5151.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.